If you are a single mom who…
- Is pregnant or has a child newborn thru kindergarten
- Desires to make new friends
- Wants to share the challenges and joys of motherhood
- Is looking for opportunities for personal growth through trusted resources
- Enjoys giving back to the community
Then Join MOPS!!!
MOPS will meet at the Encompass Community Center, 2959 Franklin St. Denver, CO, 80205 the 1st & 3rd Tuesday of every month, from 6:30-8:30pm, September 2010 through May 2010.
What is MOPS You ask??
Well, it stands for Mothers of Preschoolers, and it's a group of moms that meet twice a month for food, fun and fellowship. You will be entertained, enlightened, challenged and cared for. We will have a meal, hear a great speaker, make a craft and do fun activities.
- To Register- email Kris Cameron at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info, or call Kris at 303-901-2659 or Michael McQueen at email@example.com
- Childcare will be provided during group time- your children will be cared for by the loving men and women of Providence Bible Church- while you enjoy some pampering!
- Cost is $24.00 for one year of MOPS International membership, and a suggested donation of $5.00 per meeting. DO NOT let the money stop you from attending. SCHOLARSHIPS available!!!